1. Passion. Translators should be passionate about their translation job. They should use all their means and efforts to deliver every project in excellent shape.
2. Translation Skills. Good translators must have a specific linguistic education. They should master not only the foreign language they work with, but also the skills of translation.
3. Curiosity. Translators must be curious and motivated to keep on learning new words and expressions. The learning process of translators should be never-ending.
4. Rich Vocabulary. Good translators must have a wide lexicon, not only in the foreign language but also in their mother tongue. This will make the translation process easier and the quality of the translation higher.
5. Clarity. Good translators’ goal is to express the idea of the source text as clearly as possible, without ambiguity. They should avoid difficult structures when they can use simple ones.