My name is Antonio J. Díaz, and I am an English-Spanish translator. I have also been a Spanish teacher for the last 30 years. Additionally, I am a certified grader for the AP® Spanish Language and Culture Examination, Praxis®, GACE® and AAPPL®.
I hold a B.A in English and Spanish and two Masters Degrees in the teaching of Spanish as a Second Language.
Born and raised in Caracas, Venezuela, I moved to the United States in 1994, and became an American citizen in 2010.
As an avid traveler, I have visited many places around the world, including many Spanish speaking countries. Traveling allows me to be in direct contact with the many cultures of these countries and their language variations, which in turn, refines my translation skills.
I have experience translating:
- Newspaper articles
- Personal correspondence
- Brochures for companies
- Employee manuals
- Individualized Education Program (I.E.P)
- Contracts for Landscaping companies
- Public School communications
- Power Points and Google Slide presentations
- Website content
- Information of services
Experience in the following fields:
- Food Security & Nutrition
- Migration & Displacement
- Camp Coordination & Camp Management
- Equality & Inclusion
- Peace & Justice
- Environment & Climate Action
- Advertising and Marketing
- Human Resources
- Real Estate